The mission of the Board of Trustees is to manage the assets of the Church to include financial accounts, budgeting, investments, insurances, and facility usage, and to oversee personnel matters.
Board of Trustees
- Usually meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30-9:00 p.m.
- The Board of Trustees manages the assets of the church, to include financial accounts, preparing and monitoring the church annual budget, placing and monitoring investments and endowments, contract and maintain insurance for the church, developing and monitoring facility usage, and developing and monitoring policies to coordinate church personnel matters.
- Two Assistant Treasurers also report to the Trustee Board and are responsible for tracking member pledges and managing weekly deposits.
- The Trustees oversee short-term and long-term financial decisions and monthly income and expenses.
- The Treasurer is an ex-officio member of the Trustees and makes monthly reports to the Board.
- Manage planned giving programs including the endowment funds.
- The Personnel Subcommittee monitors contractual agreements with personnel, attends annual performance reviews of personnel (coordinating with the Senior Pastor), maintains the Personnel Policies for the church, and acts to review any grievance brought by members or staff of the church.
- The Stewardship Subcommittee prepares, implements, and monitors an annual Stewardship Drive, distributes, collects and monitors pledges.
- The Memorial Gifts Subcommittee acknowledges and records Memorial Gifts. Members of this committee consult with other committees to determine the proper use of funds appropriated to the Memorial Gifts Fund.