- About Us
- Adult Ministry
- Children & Youth
- News & Events
The mission of the Music Committee is to support the church’s music ministry wherein professional and lay musicians share their talents to enhance the worship experience for all, to the glory of God.
- Meets as needed, usually a second Wednesday of the month at 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- The Music Committee supports and coordinates the musical programs of the church, enhancing the worship of the church through music. They are responsible for the use, care and repair/maintenance of all musical instruments, purchasing of hymnals and overseeing the care of the choir robes.
- Provide substitute musicians as needed.
- Recruits volunteer musicians from the congregation to enhance worship during the summer. Time commitment is usually an hour per month for meeting.
- Works with Music Director to promote musical events
- Coordinate the Bell and the Chime Choirs.
- Coordinate efforts for the church website related to church members wishing to offer their musical talents or those looking for help with a musical project.